- We are a spiritual fitness ministry, and our focus is on staying God conscious in our daily lives.
- We also focus on the work of the Holy Spirit within us. The fruit of the Spirit, teaching love and walking in love as Jesus did are all a part of Living the Love Walk. As a Word teaching Inreach Ministry, we reach out to churches introducing them to a program of action through the practical application of the spiritual principles of God’s Word. There are many lost souls in the Christian community and they are unaware that they are lost.
- We take every opportunity, everyday, to share the Word of God with people. We seek those who might need a spiritual tune-up or overhaul. We teach how to live life on God’s terms instead of living life on life’s terms. (New Life Styles)
- Lastly, we take Jesus Christ to the community of Alcoholics Anonymous and introduce them to the fullness of God.
“To walk in the new commandment of love”
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
“Living the Love Walk” ministries seeks to teach the Love Walk of Jesus Christ with simplicity so that it may be applied to everyday living in a practical and effective manner. While “Living the Love Walk” we draw others to Christ, seeing lives transformed into true representatives of Jesus Christ.
If God is love and Christ is God and scripture tells us to be Christ like, therefore the Mark of the Christian is “The Love Walk”
We are a ministry founded on biblical principles. We serve the body of Christ through the ministry of love and compassion, with the desire that all will know and understand what the new commandment is all about.
- Bring the Universal Church on one accord
- Become one with God
- Have the Spirit of Christ
We want to change the Christian Community’s thinking through Bible teaching and the application of a “Spiritual Fitness Plan. “One Soul at a Time!
We don’t have a problem with the traditional church, but we do have a problem with
church traditions overriding the Love Walk of Jesus Christ.
Teaching the love walk of Jesus Christ
Being accountable for our words and actions
Encouraging personal growth through the study of God’s Word
Being a true representative of Jesus Christ through love
To see the body of Christ living in love
To change the Christian’s thinking through the renewing of the mind
What We Believe…
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God without error in its original writings. The bible is the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of man, the divine and final authority of Christian living.
2 Peter 1:21
2 Timothy 3:15-16
We believe there is one God, creator of all things, expressed (manifesting) in three ways.
The Father – Isaiah 9:6, Ephesians 4:6
The Son – Matthew 1:21-23. Matthew 3:17
The Holy Spirit – John 14:26, Isaiah 48:16
Salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ and his shed blood. Those who receive Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
John 3:16-18 Ephesians 2:8-9
1 John 1:9
We believe water baptism is a sign of faith after accepting Christ as personal savior. It is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to new life.
We believe the work of the Holy Spirit (the third person of the Godhead) is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. His work is to convict men of sin not condemn men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
We believe in living the new commandment given to us by Jesus; “love one another as I have loved you”.
Understanding love: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
3. Does not envy
4. Does not boast
5. Is not proud
6. Is not rude
7. Not self-seeking
8. Not easily angered or provoked
9. Thinks no evil
10. Does not delight in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth
11. Always preservers
12. Love never fails
Understanding how love works
Understanding how to mature in love
2 Peter 1:5
The greatest lasting quality
1 Corinthians 13:13
The path to the Love Walk
The sacrifice for love
The task of The Love Walk